Followers

Monday 11 May 2020

Groovi Hearts

Evening Everyone,
I thought that I would share some Groovi with you tonight. It's not my usual thing but I do enjoy it, although I get very little time to work on it.
The Crafty Girls love it, so we try and fit in a class every 5-6 weeks. They are always very quiet classes as everyone is concentrating so hard. It's always like that with colouring classes as well, you could hear a pin drop lol.
I used a lovely floral heart Groovi plate and Clarity parchment. The design shows up beautifully on the coloured paper.
I created a border around each of the designs using the rectangular borders.
Parchment/vellum is notoriously difficult to attach. I have used a combination of glue hidden under part of the design, Pearl's or Brad's. I also have some sheets of tiny sticky dots which are also very good at sticking down vellum. It is easier to hide with the coloured vellum than it is translucent.
I also used the rectangular dies with the Picot edge to cut the white mattes. Sorry for the rather out of focus picture, I hadn't realized it was like this until it was too late. I will have to retake the photo...... when I remember.
The white work shows up rather nicely with this patterned  parchment.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and craft.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx