Followers

Saturday 23 May 2020

Mop Up Birthday Greetings

Evening All,
I've been a busy bee today working on a couple of cards for little people. They are in various stages of construction at the moment so I will leave them for another day, when everything is dry.
So instead here is a quick card that I made for Jane's recent show on Hochanda.
A 'Mop Up' background,
some sentiments,
a few gems, and faux stitching.
Thank goodness for my stamp platform which enabled me to create a little bit of a shadow on the sentiments.
Off to bed now, I need to get those cards finished early tomorrow so that one of them can be delivered to a special little boy for his birthday.
Stay safe.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx