Followers

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Mr G. Raff

Evening Everyone,
I've just finished watching Jane's Woodware shows that were on Create and Craft today.
 One of her lovely stamp sets is this one featuring Mr. G. Raff.
I stamped and embossed him onto a piece of watercolour cardstock and coloured him with Distress Oxide inks.
The background to the main card was created using white gesso through a stencil,
and then plenty of sponged inks.
I was inspired by a Gesso Resist tutorial shared by one of the lovely ladies that entered the CCM challenge last week. (Link HERE to the tutorials from Darlene Pavlick's blog)
The background to this card was made in a similar way, only this time the Gesso was brushed over the background card using a fairly large paintbrush.
Once again I sponged the background with Distress Oxides and then added a fussy cut and coloured giraffe.
I added another leafy branch in the corner of the card fussy cut from cream cardstock, and also a hand drawn border.
I hope you enjoyed Jane's shows, and thanks for stopping by again.
Stay safe and hugs 
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx