Followers

Sunday 10 May 2020

An Oldie but a Goodie

Evening,
Well the weather has certainly changed here. It was definitely cooler when I went for my walk this morning, which I have to say was much better for me, but now it has turned very windy and cold. Still we have had some fabulous weather over the past couple of months so we really shouldn't complain.
I thought that I would share another couple of cards made with stamps other than Woodware.
I do play with other stamp companies you know, and these are made with a fabulous old design from Hobby Art.
They are all made using backgrounds from my stash, but they have one thing in common, and that is painting with bleach.
The sentiment is another old favourite stamp from Hobby Art. It is actually about three times this size, but is fabulous for trimming down in to narrow sentiment strips.
Thanks for stopping by, hope that you had a good weekend.
Stay safe and big Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx