Followers

Sunday 3 May 2020

Perching Birds


Morning All,
Not as bright today, but nice weather for walking cause it wasn't too hot, I didn't even mind the few spots of rain that we got either.
I need to work on some samples for Jane's next TV show, so here in the mean time is a card that she took on the telly last week.
This is made using one of her lovely Lino Cut designs Perching Bird .
I stamped and embossed it twice on to a piece of hand made inky background and then the bird section a further three times onto cream card stock.
I fussy cut the birds and added them over two of the stamped images, and the third one at the base of the card.
I added the panel onto some olive green card stock with sentiments stamped and embossed down the right hand side.
Now for playtime. Stay safe and enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx