Followers

Tuesday 5 May 2020

Seed Pods and Stems- well I did try!!

Evening All,
Well, at least it will be by the time I get this post finished!!
I realize that there are so many more people surfing the web at the moment, but I am finding it so frustrating. I'm wasting hours of precious time trying to do something that should take me half an hour tops, because the signal keeps dropping in and out. Any bright suggestions would all be grateful received given that I'm very much a dinosaur when it comes to all things computer.
I'm sorry all, I am admitting defeat before I do some permanent damage to a wall or window with a laptop.
I will try again tomorrow.
Stay safe, and no computer homicides lol.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx