Followers

Saturday 2 May 2020

And the Rest is History

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you have had an enjoyable Saturday.
I enjoyed my walk around the park in the glorious sunshine this morning, and then I had the mad idea to sort out my dies.
OMG, how many do I own??
I remember very clearly the day my current obsession with them started. It was a crafty demonstration day and my friend Caz had brought along a Cuttlebug to show us, that she had purchased from America since they weren't readily available in this country.
At that time I had an old Sizzix pump handle style machine that I had been given, but which sat unused on my window ledge gathering dust. Who needed a die cutting machine I remember thinking to myself, until Caz showed us the Cuttlebug in action.
WOW...…..and the rest, as they say, is history.
I wouldn't like to even guess at how many dies I now own, but there are certain ones that get used time and time again, most noticeably my favourite sentiments from Creative Expressions.
Here I have highlighted them with glossy accents which helps them to stand out against the 'smack down' technique background and sunflower cut from Jane's Giant Sunflower stamp.
Maybe I will get to play tomorrow after all this sorting. Jane has another TV show coming up in a week or so and I need to get busy with some samples for her.
Better get some shut eye. Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx