Followers

Monday 4 May 2020

Celebrations Challenge at CCM

Afternoon All,
It's my turn to host the challenge over at CCM this time and we are looking for Celebrations.
Now a 60th Birthday is definitely a good reason for a celebration, and this card was made for a friends sister.
The image is a Simply Print from LOTV called Time for You.
I printed out the image 2 to a page and then cut one out using a dotted circle die and layered it over a Tonic Floral Frame.
The other image was used to fussy cut the little girl and her hat. At this point I decided that I wanted some more of the flowers to embellish the card, so I printed the images out again (2 to a page) and fussy cut all the floral elements, hearts and butterflies.
The sentiment panel is a combination of stamps and a 60th die cut from glitter card using a Julie Hicky Numbers die.
I added the flowers, butterflies and tiny hearts around the sentiment and the rest of the card.
I also added some glitter glue and glossy accents.
I hope that you will find the time to join in with our challenge. I look forward to stopping by and seeing what you have come up with to Celebrate with us.
Stay Safe.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kim, such a sweet image. Hope you are keeping well. Craft on my friend. Hugs, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet. That was a lot of fussy cutting, but well worth the time as this card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is stunning Kim! I love the sweet image and you have enhanced it so beautifully with all the fussy cut pieces. Gorgeous!! Stay safe and keep well! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx