Followers

Sunday 3 May 2020

A Blast from the Past

Afternoon again,
I have just been watching Barbara on the TV, and I have had a blast from the past, and even a shout out from Barbara herself.
She has been showcasing her Clever Corners, and lo and behold amongst the samples were some that I made for her way back in March 2010 for her TV appearance then.
Given how timeless these stamps obviously are I thought that it was worth while sharing them with you again.






I haven't been on Barbara's design team for several years now, so it was also very reassuring to know that samples aren't just discarded after a show has aired, they are lovingly kept and showcased again even after all this time.
Thank you for that Barbara, it is very much appreciated.
Must get on now.
Hugs Kimx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx