Followers

Monday 18 May 2020

Butterfly Challenge at CCM

Evening Everyone,
What a glorious day it has been today. I have a face the colour of a boiled lobster after my walk today. I always get part way round the park and realize that I have forgotten to put sun cream on!!
We are starting a new Butterfly Challenge today over at  CCM.
My card was made a while ago during an 'Inspired by Hobby Art' class.
I love all these beautiful butterflies
and flowers.
Lots of opportunity for a bit of 3D.
And a bit of poetic license on the colours.
A die cut sentiment to stand out from all the stamping.
My youngest Grandchildren have been looking after some caterpillars. It was a kit that their Mum bought for them and it has been fascinating to watch their progress.
By happy coincidence they have started to hatch, just in time for our challenge. They are Painted Lady butterflies.
I hope that you can find the time to join us for this latest challenge HERE.
Now I really must find that sunscreen ready for tomorrows walk.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, as are your painted lady butterflies - I am waiting for my Death's Head Hawk Moth to hatch currently!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh WOW Tinz, that must be amazing, but I would have to put my big girl pants on as I am absolutely terrifies of moths lol xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful work Kim, love your colour choices, the butterflies and the die cut sentiment.
    Have a good week!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous creation and the colours are beautiful. That's a great project for the children too. Happy crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx