Followers

Wednesday 13 May 2020

Laugh, Dream, Live Together and Stay Safe

Evening All,
It's been rather cold and windy here, and now we have torrential rain, so the weather has definitely turned, for the moment at least.
Here are a couple of cards made using one of the fabulous Clarity Fresh Cut Dies.
I used a piece of handmade and dry embossed background for this card along with some stamped and embossed sentiments.
This uses the same die cut in black and layered on to a piece of DSSSheet and then covered in glitter.
A sentiment strip across the bottom and some more glitter to form a border.
This time I cut into Kraft card and layered onto a piece of black to make the image 'POP'.
I used a couple of different colours of gilding wax to highlight the image and the texture in the card.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope that you are safe and well.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx