Followers

Monday 10 February 2020

Love is All you Need at CCM

Afternoon Everyone,
We have a new challenge starting over at CCM today. Maike is our Host for 'All You Need is Love.'
Once again I searched through my stash of cards to see if I had anything suitable.
And a couple of cards that I made using this fabulous old stamp jumped out at me.
 I think it was from Whipper Snapper, but I couldn't swear to it after all this time.
Both these first two cards have used the image stamped and embossed onto cardstock which changes colour when painted with cheap thin bleach.
I love this effect and use it often.
This card also uses bleach for the colouring, but this time I have stamped and embossed in gold on red cardstock.
I also found a couple of cards that were made using 'Bleedin Art Tissue'.
This card uses up the die cut hearts which are left over after they have been placed onto cardstock and sprayed with water.
As the name suggests the colour bleeds from the tissue and colours the white cardstock leaving a fabulous mottled image.
The left over tissue hearts were just too nice to throw away, so I attached them to a piece of cardstock covered with DSST and then added gold embossing powder to fill in the gaps.
I think I might have also added a little bit of gilding wax.  
This final card also uses the same die cut heart along with a Woodware stamp designed by Jane Gill.
I hope that you will join in with our challenge, and that you are suitably inspired by what my fabulous teammates have come up with.
Have a wonderful week.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful selection of love cards Kim. Have a fantastic week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love that old stamp, it's so useful. happy stamping, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx