Followers

Saturday 1 February 2020

A Table full of Notebooks

Evening Everyone.
I can't believe that I have managed a whole month of blog posts.
We had a fabulous class this afternoon. everyone managed to more or less finish at least one of their books.
Unfortunately they are rather difficult to photograph, especially as they wouldn't stay folded up,
so we laid them out on the table so that you could see what the covers looked like at least.
Most people decided that they would finish them off at home, but they all cut pages to go inside and elastic or bakers twine to put the pages in with.
We have already had a request for the class to be repeated by a couple of the Girls who couldn't make it today, so I will have plenty more opportunity to finish off the rest of the covers that I started today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. How I wish a lived closer, what lucky ladies to have you around. The covers look gorgeous. Have a lovely week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx