Followers

Thursday 13 February 2020

Black and White and Gold

Evening All
It seems absolutely ages since I made the last lot of samples for Creative Expressions, to be fair I suppose it was a couple of months ago back in December.
Jane is due to be on the TV later this month so I am revisiting the stamps to make her a few new samples.
As this isn't one of the stamp sets that she will be taking on her show I thought I would share it with you tonight.
I love it in black and white.
But as you can see it also stamps and embosses beautifully in gold.
I have used a little mica powders on the kraft card base.
The sentiment was created using an alphabet stamp set that was also part of the latest release.
I'm never quite sure what I am going to do with the stamps when I first start to play, so I often end up with bits and pieces left over. This card was made using some of those left over bits.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. What elegant, immediately eye-catching makes. They're stunning!

    ♥ Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. More gorgeous cards, love them. Happy creative weekend, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx