Followers

Tuesday 11 February 2020

In Love with Altenew

Evening All,
A much nicer day today, although still a little windy.
We are playing with Altenew stamps, stencils and dies on Saturday, and I can't wait.
I do love this stamp company, and there are so many fabulous ideas using them on both Pinterest and YouTube.
I used an old favourite Colorbox Petal Point ink pad in shades of black and white to do all of the stamping.
I don't think that they even make it any more which is such a shame, but each of the flowers uses just one colour wedge of the inkpad.
The diecut sentiment is a much newer acquisition from Paper Rose, I think.
This would fit in quite nicely with our new 'All You Need is Love' challenge at CCM, why not check it out for some inspiration.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could be with you, just love Altenew but then you know that. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx