Followers

Monday 3 February 2020

Woodware Seed Pods

Morning,
I've just got back from the hospital. Not sure that I'm a great deal further forward but hey ho.
I have been given exercises to do and another appointment for 3 weeks time, and the hope that this will help improve things since there is a 30 week wait for a podiatry appointment!!!!!!
I can't possibly stay off work till then, although she is recommending that I am signed off until she sees me, and then perhaps I can look to return on reduced hours.
So there is plenty more crafting in my immediate future, and more blogging for you to enjoy, if I can keep up my tremendous start to the year, in Blogland at least.
Last week saw the release of a new set of stamps from Woodware under the umbrella of Creative Expressions.
I love Jane Gill's designs, in particular her botanical ones.
This one is particularly lovely.
It is called JGS706 Seed Pods and Stems and I used in on the central mop up background panel, as well as the main card.
This panel also uses a piece of mop up background,
and this time I used gold embossing powder on the main card.
Another mop up background, this time using distress oxide inks.
This stamp shows up beautifully what ever the colour of the background.
This time I used a little dotty ribbon as a highlight to the panel.
Better let the rest of the family know how I got on, or I'll be in trouble. I have at least spoken to my Boss and given him the latest update so that he knows what he's doing in terms of planning for the next few weeks. I do hate being such a bother.
Have a great day.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kim! Sorry to hear you have health problems. Hope it all gets better soon.
    Your cards are gorgeous! That stamp is totally fabulous and you've used it beautifully!! Just love the designs! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Kim. Sending gentle hugs, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set of cards, love them. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx