Followers

Tuesday 25 February 2020

Add a Sentiment for SimonSaysStamp

Evening All,
Just a quick post tonight. I think I might have overdone the walking yesterday cause I have been suffering all day.
I thought that it was about time that I entered a challenge as I haven't done it in a while.
Over at SimonSaysStamp they are asking for you to add a sentiment, so I figured that this card fitted the bill quite nicely.
The background was made using Starlight paint, a leafy stencil, and then some sparkle medium.
I love the foiled effect that you get when you burnish the sparkle medium through the stencil.
The sentiment is a lovely die given dimension with some craft foam.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely lovely. I adore the size and bold appearance of the eye-catching sentiment.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx