Followers

Monday 17 February 2020

A Stroppy Thank you

Evening Everyone,
I've got a few more LOTV cards for you tonight.
My daughter wanted a Thank You card for Chloe's nursery school. She has not been enjoying it at all so they have decided to wait until she is a little older before sending her again. There seems very little point to paying a fortune for a few hours that she hates.
We chose this image as it is very much a 'Chloe look' lol.
I missed the birthday of Megan's boyfriend, his 21st no less. It seems so far away now that I decided to make him a card to congratulate him on his new job instead.
This one is for no one in particular, but I will add it to my stash.
The image that I used was bought as a resizable digi download from LOTvArtShop on Etsy.
When I printed it out the first time it was HUGE with part of the boy missing!!
I didn't want to waste it so I used the girl on her own for a birthday card.
And finally a cute Magnolia image for this card.
Thank you for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx