Followers

Tuesday 4 February 2020

I'll Be There For You

Evening Everyone,
It's been a hard day for our family today, since it would have been my lovely Dad's 96th birthday.
To make matters worse it is also the day that we buried my Uncle, my Mum's only brother.
They both loved roses, so this is for them, a wonderful design from Woodware.
It was so lovely to meet up with all the cousins, it's just a shame that we only seem to get together on sad occasions like today. I am going to try harder this year to catch up with them all.
The house was filled with wonderful photos of John's life, and it prompted many conversations about our childhood when we spent many happy summers together playing at my Grandparents house.
I think I need an early night, and nothing too taxing on the TV. I have so much to catch up with on my Sky box, but I think I'll give Call the Midwife a miss, I'm always in floods when I watch that under normal circumstances :O)
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx