Followers

Friday 7 February 2020

How much is that Doggy in the Window?

Evening Everyone,
My eldest daughter works for a 'Doggy Daycare' facility, and a couple of years ago she asked me to make doggy themed cards to co-ordinate with their logo of black and orange.
I prepped for 40 cards as requested, and then as the number changed I was left with rather a lot of left over images, all coloured in and ready to go.
I still haven't managed to use them all up yet, but I have made a few cards using some of the bits and pieces.
These just use a couple of the doggy images and a Christmas sentiment.
Having prepped everything, I obviously had numerous orange panels so I embossed a few of them and then toned down the colour with some distress ink to match with the fussy cut image.
I even turned some of them into birthday cards.
I created several original ideas for Jenni to chose from including this fairly plain and simple Christmas tree.
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy crafting and Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx