Followers

Wednesday 12 February 2020

Floral Masterboard

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you have had a good day. Not too windy or cold?
Here are a few floral cards to cheer up your day, if it's been horrid.
They were all made quite a while ago using a fabulous stamp set designed for Woodware by my lovely friend Jane Gill.
I stamped and embossed the image all over a piece of mixed media cardstock and then coloured in the flowers using Distress Oxides.
I cut the sheet up in to pieces and this one used some of the ink on my mat to create a 'Mop Up Background' before I coloured in the flowers.
As you know I hate to waste any of the trimmings when cutting a panel for a card so I made a couple of smaller cards with the leftover pieces.
My Misti/Stamping Platform came in very handy on this card. It meant that I could restamp the images to use the left over strip as a spotlight.
One of the jobs that I have managed to finish during my enforced sabbatical from work is to sort through all of my cards. There are several large boxes of them, but hopefully I have managed to put them into some sort of order, even if it only by technique, or stamp design.
Now I just need to live till I'm 106 in order to blog them all, Because, let's face it, even with those boxes full I will still make more.
My name is Kimx and I'm a Stampaholic, but do not try to cure me, I am quite happy with my addiction lol.
Have a great evening.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm boxes of cards! Don't let on but I've loads of those too. These are gorgeous cards and it's great to see the different ways you've layered the flowers. Have a lovely creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx