Followers

Thursday 20 February 2020

A Hare for You

Evening Everyone,
More wind and rain today, although I know that we are getting off very lightly compared to some places across the country.
I don't suppose that there have been many sightings of hares given the weather, but here is one designed by my lovely friend Jane Gill.
This card was made for the Creative Expressions Woodware catalogue.
Jane designed this hare to sit on top of the foliage,
so I did some stamping and embossing, and a little bit of fussy cutting.
I ended up with a couple more, fairly similar cards while I was playing with this stamp set.
The background was a piece from my stash with a bit of added stamping.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx