Followers

Saturday 15 February 2020

Happy Birthday Jenni

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you are surviving the dreadful wind and rain that we are experiencing at the moment.
It's my eldest daughters birthday today, and this usually means an evening out at one of those restaurants that cook just about every variety of cuisine that you can imagine.
It works well for us as a family as it caters for everyone's tastes, all under one roof. What with a pescatarian and someone who only eats 'white foods' that don't touch each other (don't ask lol) dinner time can be a bit of a challenge so this is perfect.
However due to the weather, and the fact that Reece, my eldest Grandson, had to work it was decided that we would stay home instead. A much better idea than braving the wind and rain I think.
As Jenni works in doggy day care, I couldn't resist this little beauty from my stash of LOTV Simply Print images for her birthday card.
I'm sure that this is how Jenni would like to look as she walks the dogs, although the reality is much nearer wellies and a wind breaker at the moment.
Lets hope that tomorrow is brighter, for everyone.
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx