Followers

Sunday 9 February 2020

A Banner Birthday

Evening,
What a miserable day. Several of my crafty friends are suffering with leaking roofs after the dreadful wind and rain that we have been experiencing today.
So here is a nice bright card to hopefully cheer up your day.
Every year I make a card for my Boss's daughter, and he likes me to put her name on it.
This time I used a piece of Clarity patterned paper for the base of my card and then some die cut banners and an Altenew Tall Alphabet die set for her name.
The flowers are diecut from more of the background paper and some matching plain scraps.
The sentiment is a new die that I recently acquired from Simon Says Stamp.
Let's hope that tomorrow is a little calmer and that there are no more leaky roofs.
Thanks for stopping by, happy Crafting and hugs 
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Now that is full of colour, bet she loves it. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx