Followers

Friday 14 February 2020

With Love on Valentines Day

Evening All
Have you had a wonderful Valentines Day? Did you get thoroughly spoilt? Lots of cards and red roses?
This is a series of cards that I made a while ago during a class on Mica Powders.
It was a technique that I found on Sue Wilson's blog, only this time I used a coloured cardstock for the base coating of versamark ink and mica powder.
After that you stamp onto the card with versamark ink which removes the mica powder, in this case leaving a nice red image from the underlying card stock.
The stamps used were all designed by Jane Gill for Woodware.
And this final card uses a die designed by Sue Wilson. I used some of the little die cut hearts on the background and them paper pieced one of them back into the large heart, and added some glossy accents.
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx