Followers

Friday 21 February 2020

Oh Christmas Tree

Evening Everyone,
I though that it was about time for another couple of Christmas cards.
I'm always on the lookout for inspiration, and for these two cards it came in the form of a shop bought card that one of 'The Girls' brought along to class.
I created my 'tree' from layers of die cut pine branches.
The background was created using Distress Inks and drops of water which reacted with the ink to give the impression of snow.
Of course you have to have a bit of sparkle, so I added a little glitter glue to the branches.
I don't know about you, but I have a pile of old cards, both hand made and shop bought, that I have accumulated over the years. They have all been saved for the ideas.
One day I might get around to using some of them. The trouble is that there never seem to be enough hours in the day for all of the ideas that I want to try out.
Perhaps I had better set my alarm so that I have a couple more hours of playtime tomorrow. Then again a couple of extra hours sleep wouldn't go a miss at the moment lol.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx