Followers

Wednesday 26 February 2020

Frantage Embossing Powders

Evening Everyone,
What beautiful sunshine we had this morning. It was glorious, if still very cold. Isn't it amazing how much better you feel for seeing those lovely sunny rays.
I have another couple of cards using embossing for you this evening.
This first one just uses Frantage Embossing Powders sprinkled onto kraft card and then heated from below to stop the embossing powder from blowing away.
This card also uses Frantage Embossing Powder, but this time I stamped the images onto kraft card before sprinkling them with the powder and tapping off the excess.
The greeting was taken from a Woodware set designed by Francoise Read.
I thought that I might enter another challenge. I know two days in a row, what's going on right, lol.
Creatalicious challenges have an Anything Goes with an optional Embossing challenge that finishes in a day or so.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx