Followers

Sunday 2 February 2020

3D Embossing Folders

Evening All,
Have you had a good weekend?
I have had a great day finishing off bits and pieces from yesterdays class. Not more books I'm afraid, I'm leaving them for another day.
Several of 'The Girls' used 3D embossing folders on the covers of their books,
and since I didn't want them to mess them up by having the folder the wrong way up,
I tried them out on a scrap piece of card first.
Of course I couldn't throw them out, far too good for that lol.
So they became the basis for several cards.
I used lots of die cut leaves and flowers coloured with distress inks.
The embossing shows up much better with the addition of a little ink,
and gilding wax.
Unfortunately I have had need of several more sympathy cards this last week,
 and this beautiful Tim Holtz rose has become my go to for this.
 Very simple, but just perfect in my humble opinion.
Off to the hospital tomorrow for an assessment on my foot. Let's hope that they can come up with some sort of diagnosis, and better yet a cure.
Thanks for stopping by again.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx