Followers

Tuesday 22 September 2020

A Hummingbird in the Honeysuckle

 Evening,

A quick post tonight, it's been a long day with a few unexpected extra hours back at work.

This is another of the cards that I made using the latest release from Paper Panda.
I diecut the Hummingbird design form dark brown cardstock
and added it to a piece of 'Mop Up' background cut into a circle and layered over more dark brown card.
I die cut the hummingbird several times and stacked them for added dimension.
I also added more of the honeysuckle around the outer edges of the panel.
It is a beautifully intricate die.
Thank you for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx