Followers

Monday 19 December 2022

Countdown to Christmas - Day 19

Evening All
We had an unexpected visit from the littlest Grandchildren today, which was lovely.
The first thing they wanted to do was crafting, so I gave them the pile of Christmas crafty goodies that 'Auntie Weena' had given me on Saturday. Its amazing what fun you can have with some die cut snowmen, paper and glue.
Mummy needed to do some shopping so I went too, which saved me a walk into Horley. The snow has gone, thankfully, but has been replaced with pouring rain, so I am very glad not to have had to make that trip.
Here are a couple of cards made using one of Jane's Christmas Bubble stamps.
I mirrored all the bubbles and wreath with a circular card here
and plenty of glitter and glossy accents. There are even a few die cut circles.
This second card uses the same stamp set and white embossing,
but this time straight on to white cardstock.
Traditional red for the poinsettia on this one, and then glossy accents to highlight the circles. Unfortunately it doesn't show up very well in the photos.
Must get the last of the prezzies finished tomorrow. The Grandkids rather sidetracked me, in the nicest possible way, but if I am ever going to get things finished, I really must do it tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx