Followers

Thursday 22 December 2022

Countdown to Christmas - Day 22

Evening,

As my Granddaughter Chloe would say, 'Only three more sleeps' till Father Christmas comes to visit. And only one more for me till I join them for my Christmas stay. 

I managed to get some decorations up today so the place is looking a little more festive.  Not up to Mum's usual standards I know, but at least it is something. Just a bit of cooking to do for her tomorrow before I leave and things will be all sorted.

A couple of Christmas cards tonight using a stencil, gold paste and some handmade background paper.
The background paper was made using Cosmic Shimmer Airless Misters and clingfilm.
The paste was added through the stencil once the background had dried. I also used the stencil with some ink for the images on the base card.
Another small card made using the left over piece from the previous card.
I fussy cut the greeting so that it didn't cover up too much of that fabulous background.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx