Followers

Tuesday 6 December 2022

Countdown to Christmas - Day 6

Evening,

I do love Embossing Folders, and this Poinsettia one is a particular favourite of mine as you will find out over the course of this month lol. 

I have used gold metallic card for the embossed panel on this very easy card.
Once you have embossed the card stock add black acrylic paint to the embossing with a sponge or brush and then gently remove the excess with a cloth to give an aged effect.
The trick here is to wipe the paint off at just the right time. If it is too wet you risk wiping it all off, and if it is too dry it is difficult to remove any of it! So, experimentation is the key.
This technique can also be achieved using Cosmic Shimmer Metallic Gilding Polish. Here I have used Graphite, which was the nearest I could get to black.
This polish gives a slightly lighter finish to the panel.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx