Followers

Tuesday 13 December 2022

Countdown to Christmas - Day 13

Evening,

Another snow filled day, although it was a little too icy to build a snowman........not for the want of trying you understand lol.

So it's back to some Christmas cards tonight.
Here are a couple made using a fabulous holly embossing folder
and some Distress inks.
Same embossing folder and ink colours,
only this time I used Oxide inks which give a much chalkier finish.

I'm off home tomorrow, weather and roads permitting, but it won't be long till I'm back. Chloe didn't want me to go, as usual, but went to bed much happier when I told her that the next time I come back to stay it would be Christmas.

Thanks for stopping by.

With Love and Crafty Hugs

Kimx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx