Followers

Tuesday 20 December 2022

Countdown to Christmas - Day 20

Evening,

How are all your Christmas preparations going? I'm pleased to say that for once I seem to be relatively on top of things, although we haven't managed to get any Christmas decorations up yet.

With only four more days to go to the big day, here are another couple of cards featuring Embossing folders and metallic card stock.
I do love this technique, although it is very hard to get any decent photos because of the shine on the metallic card.
I used Cosmic Shimmer gilding polishes for both the vintage background,
and also the painting on the embossed images.
I told you that poinsettia was a favourite of mine, and the holly branch is a pretty good one as well.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx