Followers

Friday 16 December 2022

Countdown to Christmas - Day 16

Evening,

Another day nearer Christmas, and a couple of birthdays to celebrate as well. My Grandson is 20 today and a good friend is ???? (she would kill me if I revealed it lol)

The couple of cards that I am sharing tonight are Christmas cards,
but could just as easily be made to celebrate a birthday.
Especially made in blue for a change to the usual Christmas red.
The background to this one was created using a stencil, pastes and distress inks.
The same stamps, only this time I used the co-ordinating dies to cut the image out instead of fussy cutting it.
I also went with a more traditional colour palette.
The background is a fabulous 3D Embossing folder and a piece of background card from my stash.

It is the last get together of the year for the Girls tomorrow so there will be plenty of coffee, chat and crafty playtime. And probably a few mince pies as well.

Thanks for stopping by.

Love and Crafty Hugs

Kimx 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx