Followers

Thursday 1 December 2022

Countdown to Christmas - Day 1

Evening,

Happy 1st of December, which means that the countdown to Christmas really has begun in earnest.

I try to make a few Christmas cards each month throughout the year. I haven't been quite as on top of that as usual this year, but I have still managed to make enough to share something Christmassy with you every day in the lead up to Christmas Day itself.

'The Girls' and I were playing with diecuts earlier in the year.
This is a layering die set which I have used to create a Letterpressed image.
Years ago I wouldn't have given you much of a thank you for a die. Now I probably buy them more often than I do stamps. I have learned that they can be very versatile and used not just for die cutting.
I added texture to the Letterpress panel by using a die and an embossing mat to create the stitched element in the background.
I really must start to write my Christmas cards tomorrow or they are never going to arrive. Still, I think everyone is quite used to me by now lol.
Thanks for stopping by.
See you tomorrow with another Christmas card.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx 

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty Kim. I made a few cards early on and then got distracted with the resin though I wont be doing nuch more for a while as it's better when the weather is warmer so finishing off the C. Cards now. Look forward to seeing what beauties you come up with when the Creative Expressions box arrives. Take care and have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx