Followers

Wednesday 28 December 2022

Roses with Love

Afternoon,

I'm home safe and sound, although definitely not dry. The motorway can be quite a scary place when there is torrential rain and people continue to drive like idiots.

There is always one stamp in any collection that stands out against the rest, and I think for me it was this one in Jane's spring release for Woodware at Creative Expressions.
I love Jane's floral images but I particularly liked this one JGS836 Roses with Love.
I used a variety of handmade backgrounds for my cards
along with various sentiments.
It's still pouring with rain so I think that I will go back to my needlework, or maybe a little cardmaking, or even a crafty granny nap lol.
Thanks for stopping by, 
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx