Followers

Saturday 10 December 2022

Countdown to Christmas - Day 10

Evening,

I have just spent a very enjoyable evening cuddled up with the littlest Grandchildren watching Polar Express and eating popcorn. We often have a movie night, but this one was needed so that Mum and Dad could do some present wrapping, always easier when you have someone that can distract the 'Litttlies'.

So, just a couple of quick cards tonight before I join the throng of snoring bodies lol.
I used a couple of pieces of background from my stash
some die-cut trees, a sentiment and a little bit of glitter glue.
A slight change to this card, by using another sentiment and a different colour card base.
I think we are watching a couple more Christmas films tomorrow as Mummy wants to start putting the decorations up. My Girls do like their Christmas films, and usually have them on non stop as soon as we hit December 1st. I'm a little more restrained, but I do like some of the classic old ones in particular It's a Wonderful Life, although I must admit to having to watch it on my own as it makes me cry every time.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx