Followers

Wednesday 14 December 2022

Countdown to Christmas - Day 14

Evening,

I'm back home, safe and sound, after my extra few days of babysitting. The roads were actually much clearer than expected which was a very pleasant surprise. Let's hope all the snow disappears as quickly as it arrived. It's now gone past the picturesque stage to the grey and dirty looking one lol.

Here is a card made using a fabulous Poinsettia 3D embossing folder.
The folder also has a die inside of it to cut out the circular, non embossed portion of the design. 
I removed the die from inside the folder before embossing as I preferred this look.
The colour was applied using blending brushes and Distress Inks.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx