Followers

Thursday 29 December 2022

Many Happy Returns

Evening,

I've got another couple of cards for you tonight made using one of Jane's fabulous floral stamps JGS829 Many Happy Returns.

I stamped and embossed the image onto a piece of watercolour cardstock,

and then used Cosmic Shimmer Icy Pink Airless Mister to colour the image and the background.
The green is also an Airless Mister, Kiwi Twist, which I used to paint the leaves.
I used a ruler and craft knife to trim the panel and then fussy cut around the image before layering it over a dry embossed panel.
The second card was created in the same manner,
only this time I dry embossed a piece of handmade background 
for the panel on the right of the card.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx