Followers

Saturday 17 December 2022

Countdown to Christmas - Day 17

Evening,

I hope that you have had a wonderful Saturday. I have spent the day with crafty friends playing with paper, inks, stamps and dies. Always the perfect way to spend the day. And of course there was plenty of tea and coffee, biscuits and Christmas Stollen. I'm a happy bunny, although I'm not so sure about the waistline lol.

I've got a couple more cards to share tonight, using that Tim Holtz Poinsettia Embossing Folder again. 
I did say that it was a favourite of mine.
There will definitely be a few more cards before the end of the month I can assure you.
The technique used here was inspired by a card that I found on Pinterest.
  
It was a blog post from a lady called Juliana Michaels, and showed step by step details of how to achieve this fabulous vintage look,
using distress crayons, inks and embossing glaze.
I absolutely loved what she had done and so I faithfully recreated the technique and shared it with the Girls on one of our Saturday get togethers. Thank you Juliana for the inspiration.
And thank you all for stopping by.
With love and crafty hugs.
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi kim. i love how you've used the embossing folder and the finish is just perfect. Nothing better than crafting with friends. Wishing you a very happy and creative weekend. Hugs Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx