Followers

Friday 2 December 2022

Countdown to Christmas - Day 2

Evening,

Day 2 in my Countdown to Christmas, 

and a card made using an alcohol inked background,
a die-cut snowflake,
a sentiment and a few silver bobbles.
I've managed to write a few cards today. I've got to the end of A in my address book at least!!
I really must remember to stamp the inside and the back of the cards when I make them. It would save me so much time when it comes to actually writing them.
Thanks for stopping by
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. I love the colour, great card idea. I decided to stamp the sentiments on all my cards before I started making them to save a bit of time. Happy creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx