Followers

Sunday 18 December 2022

Countdown to Christmas - Day 18

Evening,

I'm hoping that now I am retired I will be able to catch up with some of those things on my huge To Do List.

 As you know I try and make a few Christmas cards each month. It paid off this time, especially as I hadn't sent many over the past couple of years so I had a rather large stash of them. These are now all used.

I'm a bit OCD with my cards I'm afraid. They don't get used until they have been blogged, and then they go in to a box to be finished off. You know, the boring bits that we all hate......inserts and envelopes and stamped greetings. Well it's the bit I hate anyway. Because of this I always end up with a huge box of cards that need finishing, and this year is no different. Having used up all my stash of christmas cards, when Mum needed  a couple more, I decided that I would have to put into practice one of the resolutions for my retirement.

I think that I will be well ahead of myself for next year once these are all done, and it will be great to cross something of my list. I just really must keep on top of it now instead of letting it all pile up.

Famous last words lol.  I do think that 135 card inserts finished is a bit of a result, and worthy of a break. I will add stamping them to my To Do List given that I do have another 11 months to finish them off. I will also have to finish all of the cards that I have blogged this month, so that total will go up, but to be honest I'm a bit done with this so I will give myself a break and go to work on something else.

I have a few December birthday cards to pop in the post as well as a couple of prezzies to finish so I can't sit back and do nothing quite yet.
Thanks for stopping by
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx