Followers

Friday 30 December 2022

A Box of Cards, Just for You, Just Because (Picture Heavy Post)

Evening, 

I don't know about all of you, but I have not been feeling particularly creative over the last few days.

I think Christmas prep probably got on top of me, and so today I decided to try and get back into the swing of things by finishing off a stack of cards. They only needed inserts and envelopes, but it is amazing how long it all takes. I keep promising myself that I will do it as I go, but the resolve never lasts, and so I inevitably end up with a pile of cards that need that finishing touch. Amongst the pile were a couple of boxes of cards that I made as Birthday prezzies.

I made a box and then filled it with cards to cover various occasions.
The lid was covered with a panel created from scraps left over from the cards inside.
I used various pieces of patterned paper from my stash and then added embossing using a leafy folder, along with die cut frames and bits and pieces.  







The top of the second box of cards.






I also created a matching Birthday card to go with each of the boxes for when they are gifted to someone.

All in all I have had a very successful day with 60 cards finished off to add to my card drawer. Lets hope that it gives creativity the well deserved kick that it requires.
Thanks for stopping by.
With Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. This would make a great gift and the card collection is as gorgeous as ever. It's so good to see you back in action again. Hugs, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx