Followers

Monday 12 December 2022

Countdown to Christmas - Day 12

Evening,

Another snowy day. 

Mummy and the Girls enjoyed a rather chilly walk to work/school. They were a little bit late due to lots of picture taking, but as Mummy said 'how often do they get the chance to experience snow? They might as well make the most of it.'







Jack and I spent a rather relaxing, and much warmer, day at home.

I stayed an extra day due to the difficulties of getting him to nursery, which is rather out in the sticks. He enjoyed playing indoors, while I finished knitting Mummy's new scarf.

We did rather wonder whether putting the tree up with two new kittens in the house was a mistake, but Mummy decided that they would never learn if they never got to see one.
She may well be regretting that decision, although I think that they have been forgiven now lol.

Jack and I have another playday tomorrow, but I have said that I really must go home on Wednesday.

Thanks for stopping by

Love and Crafty Hugs

Kimx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx