Followers

Sunday 20 February 2022

Pretty in Pink

Evening,

We had some little unexpected, but very welcome visitors today, so my crafty endeavors didn't go quite to plan. I managed to get some bits finished, but nothing from yesterdays class, so once again here are a couple of cards that I made during a previous play session with my Altenew stamps and dies.

I used a layering stamp set and matching die for the main image.
I used a patterned die and embossing mat to create the background panel and then added a little pink ink with a blending brush which highlights the embossing created with the die.
The sentiments are stamped, die cut and stacked for added dimension.
I used the same layering stamp set for the main image on this second card.
This time I used a floral heart die and embossing mat to create the embossed background 
before adding the stamped and coloured die cut and sentiment panel.
Hopefully I will be able to catch up a little more tomorrow as I have a day off. Still the best laid plans and all that, perhaps I an tempting fate by planning too much lol.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx