Followers

Wednesday 9 February 2022

Sadie the Sheep

Evening,

As promised I'm back with one of my samples for Jane's latest Fuzzy Friends release.

I created a background on a small square card by randomly stamping and embossing the small floral images from the set. I then painted with a wash of colour before dropping a little more colour on to the flowers using the Cosmic Shimmer Pearlescent Paints.
I stamped and embossed Sadie onto white card stock, coloured her and then used a circular die to cut, matt and layer her using grey and black card before adding her to the main card.
The fun sentiment is also part of the set and was edged with a black sharpie before adding it to the card.

I will share a few more of the cards that I made for this release over the next few days prior to Jane's TV appearances on Sunday 13th February on Create and Craft. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Kimx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx