Followers

Saturday 19 February 2022

A Special Guest Star

Evening,

We had a wonderful class today, with a very special guest, Gill, a crafty friend who used to join us each week, but who we haven't seen since she moved away 5 years ago. 

We have kept in touch over the years, and all the stars were aligned when she contacted me a couple of weeks ago and asked if I could put on a class for today.

I would usually have been occupied with babysitting duties, but as luck would have it they had a previous engagement so everything just fell into place.

It was all a bit touch and go yesterday with storm Eunice, but I think it takes a lot to keep a determined crafter from her chosen destination.

As requested, we played with Altenew stamps and dies with co-ordinating stencils for easy colouring. Everyone had a great time creating die cut and coloured images. I haven't managed to finish or photograph anything to share I'm afraid, but I will get on with my homework tomorrow so maybe I will have something then.

Gill is off partying tonight, but we all hope that she will be able to join us again before another 5 years have passed.

Crafty hugs to All

Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx