Followers

Sunday 6 February 2022

Layering Diamonds

Evening,

I hope that you have had a good Sunday. We finished ours with a bike ride for the Grandkids. They are definitely outdoor kids. They were quite disappointed that it stopped raining cause they wanted to wear their wellies and take their umbrellas. They had to content themselves with their bike helmets and riding through muddy puddles lol.

I found another card using one of the Presscut layering dies, this time its diamonds.
I added a stamped, embossed and die cut sentiment
along with loads of flowers and foliage.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Kimx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx