Followers

Thursday 24 February 2022

Congratulations Granny

Evening,

My good friend and gym buddy is finally off to Bali tomorrow to meet her newest Granddaughter.

I needed to make sure that she had her birthday card to take with her, so we met up for a coffee out in the fresh air.  Her birthday is at the beginning of March when she will be isolating in a hotel in Bali so I wanted her to have something to open and mark the occasion. I also made her a card to mark Havana's birth. At least now that the baby has arrived Pia can spend her all her time with cuddles. She will need to make the most of her limited time out there. I know just how incredibly lucky I am to be able to see some of my Grandchildren on a daily basis, and visit the rest of them, very easily, at least twice a month, not have to travel halfway around the world. 

Once again I reached for my LOTV Simply Print images to make her card.
I die cut the image and added a little distress ink with the die still in place to give that lovely narrow white border.
I checked first to see what Pia was going to be called, and Granny it was.
As I had printed a couple of images I created another card to add to my stash, they always seem to come in handy.
The sentiment is from an old LOTV stamp set.
I recently purchased this fabulous piercing die which I thought made the paper look a little like a quilted blanket.
I wanted to make a card for Pia to take out to her daughter and her partner with all of Havana's birth details on it. Unfortunately time just ran away with me, so I will have to send it. I'm told that it will take ages and probably cost an arm and a leg, but that doesn't matter.
I know that Pia is all packed and ready for the off, although I don't think that she will be able to sleep much tonight with all the excitement of finally being able to travel. I know I wouldn't.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx